We believe in placing your best interests first. Therefore, we are proud to commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
1. We will always put your best interests first.
2. We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
3. We will not mislead you, and we will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
4. We will avoid conflicts of interest.
5. We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
Created by the Committee for the Fiduciary Standard.